Free Download Manager is a powerful, easy-to-use and absolutely free download accelerator and manager. FDM accelerates downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. As a result download speed increases up to 600%, or even more!
FDM can also resume broken downloads so you needn`t start downloading from the beginning after casual interruption. FDM lets you download files and whole web sites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP. You can also download files using BitTorrent protocol.
In addition, Free Download Manager allows you to: adjust traffic usage; to organize and schedule downloads; download video from video sites; download whole web sites with HTML Spider; operate the program remotely, via the internet, and more!
Free Download Manager is compatible with the most popular browsers Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Free Download Manager 184.108.40.20688 changelog:
- UI zoom settings.
- Remote access: improved stability.
- HTTP downloads: improved speed and stability.
- Improved HLS downloads support.
- "Enable standalone create new downloads windows" option.
- Minor improvements.
- Fixed: downloads priorities mechanism was broken.
- Fixed: bug working in a multi-monitor configuration.
- Fixed: FDM was resetting downloads sort mode at startup in case user-sort mode was enabled.
- Fixed: minor bugs.
- Fixed: Windows: "Failed to create OpenGL context" error message at startup on some configurations.
- Fixed: Windows: bug working with UNC paths.
- Fixed: Linux: clicking on the other apps' notifications could bring FDM to foreground.
- For developers: add-ons: console.log output goes to the log file now.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware