Free Download Manager is a powerful, easy-to-use and absolutely free download accelerator and manager. FDM accelerates downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. As a result download speed increases up to 600%, or even more!
FDM can also resume broken downloads so you needn`t start downloading from the beginning after casual interruption. FDM lets you download files and whole web sites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP. You can also download files using BitTorrent protocol.
In addition, Free Download Manager allows you to: adjust traffic usage; to organize and schedule downloads; download video from video sites; download whole web sites with HTML Spider; operate the program remotely, via the internet, and more!
Free Download Manager is compatible with the most popular browsers Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Free Download Manager 188.8.131.5220 changelog:
- "Uncompleted" downloads filter.
- "Enable list of predefined trackers" setting.
- Fixed: completed downloads could end up in the wrong state if auto-shutdown option was used.
- Fixed: bug adding trackers to torrent downloads.
- Fixed: finished torrent download could not resume seeding after an error occurred.
- Fixed: various UI bugs.
- Fixed: Windows: workaround: bug launching Python.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware