FTP Rush is a free file transfer software for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. And it is not only an FTP/SFTP client, but also a cloud storage client (support Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, and Amazon S3). With its tabbed Explorer-like interface, you can create multiple tabbed windows for different connections, and easily download or upload files via Drag & Drop. Skilled users can also try "Terminal" to execute complex C# scripts.
- Completely rewritten and redesigned, and totally different from FTP Rush v2
- Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WingFTP's Web Client, Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, and Amazon S3
- Support multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS
- Tabbed Interface for smooth control over multiple active connections
- Automated file transfer by using customized C-sharp scripting
- Drag-And-Drop files via Explorer-like interface
- Support HTTP Proxy, create different proxies and switch with a simple mouse click
- Auto-detect Unicode/UTF-8 Charset is supported on the server
- FTP Folders Caching speeds your browsing without refresh directory again
- Keep Alive to avoid being disconnected by FTP servers
- On-The-Fly Mode Z saves your bandwidth
FTP Rush v3.2.3 changelog:
- Improvement - Added "Mark/Unmark" function which can be done via space key.
- Improvement - Added "Shift + End" short key to select the entire directory structure (from current selected to latest).
- Improvement - [Dropbox] [OneDrive] Support for block transfer, which allows users to upload large files and recover uploads that were previously interrupted.
- Improvement - [FTP] Added "Apply SSL enryption on data channel" and "Apply proxy on data channel" options.
- Improvement - [FTP] Added "FTP list command", "FTP charset", "Data transfer mode" and "FTP list parser" options.
- Fixed a bug - GUI freezes when drag&drop files to the desktop.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware