Visualize your current and past network activity by traffic type, application, and geographic location, on an easy to use graph. GlassWire lets you see what applications are sending out data over the Internet and shows you what hosts they are communicating with. The program also looks for; domains or IP addresses that are known threats, networking system file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing and more.
GlassWire shows you what network activity occurred while you were away or logged out from your computer. No more wondering what your computer was doing while you were out. Just go back in time with GlassWire's graph and see exactly what happened in detail.
GlassWire visualizes what current and past applications are accessing the Internet. If you don’t like what you see you can instantly block network access to specific apps with GlassWire’s firewall manager.
GlassWire 2.2.291 changelog:
- You can now see services and process IDs related to your apps on GlassWire's Firewall.
- Added a warning for our firewall "block all" mode, so a user who is using our remote monitoring feature will know they are about to block their own connection.
- Removed an option to not show the ports on the firewall tab. This option is now on by default for everyone.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some remote access addresses to not be saved in GlassWire's settings.
- Fixed a bug where a graph pop-up could show zero stats in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where the mini viewer had an alert bubble that could overlap its header.
- Fixed a crash (reported in our forum) that could be caused by running an app from a network storage device.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an app started on a network share to be unblockable.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by VirusTotal scanning when an app is on a network share.
- Fixed an issue that causes all apps to be blocked on the firewall if "ask to connect" is enabled, and if the GlassWire database is moved from one PC to another.
Download: GlassWire 2.2.291 | 53.1 MB (Shareware)
Links: GlassWire Website | Android
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment