HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.90 Build 3550 changelog:
- Added NVIDIA TU106 and GeForce RTX 2070.
- Removed invalid Uncore VID reporting on some CPUs.
- Fixed reporting of CPU temperature on some MSI Ryzen mainboards.
- Enabled monitoring of some temperatures on ASUS MAXIMUS VII and Z97 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z390 series mainboards.
- Improved detection of EVGA iCX sensors.
- Added recognition of several NVIDIA RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti card models.
- Fixed causing of high CPU VID on some AMD SP3, TR and TR2 systems.
- Improved sensor monitoring on several ASRock Ryzen mainboards.
- Added Cascade Lake B0 stepping.
- Added monitoring of GPU fan RPM on NVIDIA Turing.
- Added reporting of Ring to Core Offset status for Intel Kaby Lake/Coffee Lake.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z390 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME Z390, TUF Z390, ROG STRIX Z390 and MAXIMUS XI series mainboards.
- Added detection of fake NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 580 2048SP.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware