HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v7.04 changelog:
- Added Automatic Update capability [Pro only].
- Fixed automatic creating of report files when Sensor-only mode is enabled.
- Fixed some minor GUI glitches in sensor list.
- Added monitoring of Memory Controller Gear Mode for Intel Ice Lake and later CPUs.
- Improved support of Ice Lake-SP.
- Added support of Intel VROC RAID drives.
- Added monitoring of Noise sensor on GIGABYTE Z590 series.
- Added support of Raptor Lake-S PCH.
- Added monitoring of VCCIO2 on MSI Z490 series with Rocket Lake CPU.
- Added preliminary support of some ASUS Z690 and MAXIMUS XIV series.
- Fixed displaying of localized license names.
- Fixed reporting of some capabilities on Tiger Lake-H.
- Added monitoring of CPU PLL, CPU Standby or VDDCR_SOC on some ASRock mainboards.
- Fixed reporting of IMC Gear mode on Alder Lake.
- Added workaround for reporting of DDR5 modules with wrong CRC.
- Fixed monitoring of Vcore on ASRock Z490 AQUA, W480 Creator and Z590 Taichi.
- Improved support of Zhaoxin Kaixian CPUs.
- Enhanced reporting of some memory timings.
- Improved Dark Mode appearance in main window.
- Enhanced monitoring of additional Intel NUC systems.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6600 and 6600 XT.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware