HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v7.62 changelog:
- Added AMD Radeon RX 7900 GRE.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 15 and SCAR 17 and some other notebook series.
- Added reporting of more BIOS options on GIGABYTE X670 series.
- Improved CPU Package Power monitoring on AMD Cezanne and later APUs.
- Improved support of AMD Phoenix and Strix.
- GUI improvements and fixes.
- Fixed a possible crash of Memory Timings window when no SPD is found.
- Enhanced support of Intel Lunar Lake.
- Added monitoring of GIGABYTE GP-AORUS WATERFORCE AIOs.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT.
- Added monitoring of NVMe drive available spare capacity.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on BIOSTAR Z790 VALKYRIE.
- Added monitoring of GPU Shader Clock Frequency Limit on Navi3x.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware