Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
IDM integrates seamlessly into Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Avant Browser, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. The program supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and video content processing.
Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 15 changelog:
- Fixed a problem with erroneous interceptions of BIN files from gmail and other Google services
- Added support for new types of video streams, fixed problems when assembling some types of videos
- Fixed a problem with stealing focus when IDM processed download queue
Changes in v6.37 Build 16:
- Fixed problems with downloading for several types of video streams
- Fixed a bug with command line downloads
Download: Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 16 | 9.8 MB (Shareware)
Links: Internet Download Manager Website | Windows 10 Line Theme
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
1 Comment - Add comment