KeyScrambler is a well-established anti-keylogging program that encrypts users' keystrokes in real time to protect their private info against theft by keyloggers. KeyScrambler (file size ~1.4 MB) takes very little resources to run and requires no user effort. And yet it protects 29 browsers and up to 170+ applications against keylogging. KeyScrambler (the Premium edition) also encrypts the user's login credentials in Windows workstation, Active Directory Domain, Windows Vista’s User Account Control prompts (UAC), and all of the Windows Store (Metro) Apps. It effectively cuts down on system-wide data breaches and network intrusion.
What's new in KeyScrambler 22.214.171.124:
- Added full Windows 10 support, including the new Edge browser
- Fixed keystrokes not appearing in some situations
- Fixed compatibility issue with certain addons in Firefox
- Fixed compatibility issue with Dropbox
It has also added support for:
- 4 more Browsers: Microsoft Edge, AOL Desktop 9.7, QIP Surf, and Amigo (All editions)
- 3 more Messaging programs: Mail.ru Agent, QIP 2012, Garena+ (Pro and Premium)
- 1 more Password Manager: Dashlane (Pro and Premium)
- 1 more Media program: Spotify (Pro and Premium)
See the list of all supported programs for KeyScrambler Personal, Pro, and Premium.