KeyScrambler is a well-established anti-keylogging program that encrypts users' keystrokes in real time to protect their private info against theft by keyloggers. KeyScrambler (file size ~1.4 MB) takes very little resources to run and requires no user effort. And yet it protects 29 browsers and up to 170+ applications against keylogging. KeyScrambler (the Premium edition) also encrypts the user's login credentials in Windows workstation, Active Directory Domain, Windows Vista’s User Account Control prompts (UAC), and all of the Windows Store (Metro) Apps. It effectively cuts down on system-wide data breaches and network intrusion.
What's new in KeyScrambler 3.9:
- Restored Edge browser support that was broken by the Edge 13 update
- Fixed issue with Canadian TurboTax support
- Installers and executables are now dual signed (SHA256 and SHA1)
It has also added support for:
- 2 more Browsers: Avira Scout, IceCat (All editions)
- 3 more Email and Messaging programs: Discord,InfoSelect, LiveChat, (Pro and Premium)
- 2 more Text Editors: EditPlus, MetaPad (Pro and Premium)
- 5 more Password Managers: ArchiCrypt Safe, AnyPassword, AnyPassword Pro, Encryptr, Enpass (Pro and Premium)
- 5 more Encryption programs: Advanced Encryption Package, ArchiCrypt Live, ArchiCrypt Live To Go, ArchiCrypt Easy Encryption, CryptoHeaven (Premium)
- 2 more Network/Terminal programs: MinTTY, MobaXTerm Portable (Premium)
- 4 more Office programs: WPS Writer, WPS Presentation, WPS Spreadsheet, WPS Cloud Service (Premium)
See the list of all supported programs for KeyScrambler Personal, Pro, and Premium.