LibreWolf is an independent “fork” of Firefox, with the primary goals of privacy security and user freedom. It is the community run successor to LibreFox.
LibreWolf is designed to increase protection against tracking and fingerprinting techniques, while also including a few security improvements. This is achieved through our privacy and security oriented settings and patches. LibreWolf also aims to remove all the telemetry, data collection and annoyances, as well as disabling anti-freedom features like DRM.
- Latest Firefox — LibreWolf is compiled directly from the latest build of Firefox Stable. You will have the the latest features, and security updates.
- Independent Build — LibreWolf uses a build independent of Firefox and has its own settings, profile folder and installation path. As a result, it can be installed alongside Firefox or any other browser.
- No phoning home — Embedded server links and other calling home functions are removed. In other words, minimal background connections by default.
- User settings updates
- Extensions firewall: limit internet access for extensions.
- - Multi-platform (Windows/Linux/Mac/and soon Android)
- Dark theme (classic and advanced)
LibreWolf 107.0.1-1 changelog:
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware