With Lunascape, the three most popular rendering engines (Trident, Gecko, WebKit) have been integrated in a single browser. What this means is that you can have the best features, performance, and speed of, Windows Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari all in one browser and can view any website in an optimal way without a need to open another browser. Yeah, that’s right. Lunascape = IE (Trident)＋Firefox (Gecko)＋Chrome・Safari (Webkit).
Lunascape comes with over a hundred built-in functions necessary for any modern browser to take full advantage of the web environment of today, saving you the hassle of installing extensions by hand. Since there is no need to install a lot of add-ons, you can browse comfortably and safely without worrying about speed issues or security risks.
Lunascape Orion 6.9.2 release notes:
- Handled the problem of freezing on some sites if you were using Trident
- Upgraded Gecko to version ver24.7(ESR).
- Upgraded the compiler version from VC10 to VC12.
- Fixed a bug that caused part of [[[Gecko]]]'s screen size not to be shown in multi-display environments.
- Fixed a bug that caused part of the favorites list to be hidden even if you scrolled down.
- Fixed a bug that caused unnecessary files to be left behind when uninstalling.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a proper upgrade when a portable install was performed on Windows 8.1.