Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. Malwarebytes version 4.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
What is new in Malwarebytes 184.108.40.206:
- Security Advisor
- Improved experience for Free Users
- Anti-Exploit: MS Access Detections with Access Shield Disabled
- Performance enhancements
Some Issues now addressed:
- Fixed: Restart Required tray notification is cut
- MB4 Tray icons freezing or crashing
- Shield image on the RTP card has a wrong width for Free user
- MBAM crash after deactivation (MWAC.sys verifier is enabled)
- Security Advisor displays incorrect firewall status
- Chrome updates monitor tooltip temporarily not adjusted to a new text when changing statuses
- Fixed: Several more Minor UI issues
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware