MEmu is a brand new FREE Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
Release Notes for 126.96.36.199:
- Fix the issue of MEMU start occasionally no response
- Fix the issue of incompatible device in Google Play
- Fix the issue of unable connect Google server in Android 5.1
- Fix the issue of unchangeable device model
- Fix the issue of boss key setting
- Improve video play in wechat and whatsapp
- Add support to adjust skillshot distance in MOBA game, like RealmofValor/PentaStorm
- It might take a while to install if you have multiple instances to overwrite.
- You may download Android 5.1 ova in MEmuConsole.exe as shown here.