MEmu is a brand new FREE Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
MEmu 22.214.171.124 changelog:
Improve the compatibility with the new PUBG mobile games
Improve the user experience of key-mapping feature, especially for shooting game
Fix the issue of occasional failure in the end of installation process
Fix the issue of VM boot-up failure in 3rd party virtual machine with OpenGL 2.0 support, like VMWare
Fix some other tiny bugs
- It might take a little bit longer for the first time boot-up.
- It might take a while if overwrite multiple existed Android 5.1 VMs.
- Download additional Android 4.4 kernel in Multi-MEmu if need it.
- Import/Export supports backward compatibility, NOT forward MEmu 3.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware