MEmu is a brand new FREE Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
MEmu 5.2.1 changelog:
Add support to PUGB keymapping mode for the real PUBG gaming experience
Add support to Filipino language
Fix an issue of occasional camera view stuck in PUBG Mobile, Rules of Survival, and etc.
Fix an issue of occasional emulator crash in OpenGL mode
Fix some other tiny bugs
- It might take a little bit longer for the first time boot-up.
- It might take a while if overwrite multiple existed Android 5.1 VMs.
- Download additional Android 4.4 kernel in Multi-MEmu if need it.
- Import/Export supports backward compatibility, NOT forward MEmu 3.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware