Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac)
- Monkey's Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Tom's Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (wma)
- WavPack (wv)
Changes in Mp3tag 2.79:
- [2016-09-22] LNG: updated Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, and Spanish language files.
- [2016-09-22] FIX: Wine's long path prefix \\?\ was not handled correctly.
- [2016-09-22] CHG: Wine-based Mp3tag.app is now signed using a verified Developer Certificate as required by macOS Sierra.
- [2016-09-22] FIX: displaying tooltips for very long texts in Tag Panel input fields blocked UI.
- [2016-09-08] FIX: converter 'Tag - Filename' had problems with relative paths (since 2.78a).
- [2016-09-03] FIX: converter 'Tag - Filename' produced in some cases file names which started with one backslash.
- [2016-08-22] FIX: preview for converter 'Tag - Filename' displayed wrong file names in some rare cases.
- [2016-07-08] FIX: information for 32-bit WAV was not displayed.
- [2016-07-08] FIX: changing the Filter was possible even if files were currently loading.
Download: Mp3tag 2.79 | 3.0 MB (Freeware)
Link: Mp3tag Homepage
0 Comments - Add comment