Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac)
- Monkey's Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Tom's Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (wma)
- WavPack (wv)
Changes in Mp3tag 2.80:
- CHG: updated Amazon.com and Amazon.de web sources to include cover dimensions in list of search results.
- NEW: added support for press and hold gesture to trigger context menu on touch devices.
- LNG: added Arabic language file and updated French and Russian language files.
- NEW: added support for iTunes flag to trigger showing movement information instead of the song title via SHOWMOVEMENT (MP4 only).
- CHG: bitrate indicator is now kbits/s instead of kBit/s
- NEW: added support for iTunes tag fields for classical music MOVEMENT, MOVEMENTTOTAL,MOVEMENTNAME (ID3v2 and MP4) and for WORK (MP4 only).
- FIX: runtime error when moving files in tag sources dialog past the end of the file list.
- FIX: runtime error when parsing some mono and non-pcm WAV files.
Download: Mp3tag 2.80 | 3.1 MB (Freeware)
Link: Mp3tag Homepage
0 Comments - Add comment