Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac)
- Monkeys Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Toms Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (wma)
- WavPack (wv)
Mp3tag 2.87 changelog:
- This version fixes many issues, adds a tag source for MusicBrainz v2, comes with LAME MP3 encoder detection and improves mappings for Matroska tag fields. The History of changes gives an overview over all the other changes and fixes.
Changes in Mp3tag 2.87a:
- FIX: LAME encoder version had invalid trailing character in some cases.
Download: Mp3tag 2.87a | 3.5 MB (Freeware)
Link: Mp3tag Homepage
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
1 Comment - Add comment