Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac)
- Monkeys Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a / m4b / iTunes compatible)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- Toms Audio Kompressor (tak)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (wma)
- WavPack (wv)
mp3Tag 2.92a changelog:
- This version adds support for MP4 HEVC and MP4 E-AC3, adds a Tag-Panel field size Smaller, makes the height of multiline Tag-Panel fields configurable, adds an advanced configuration option to toggle listing chapters as separate files and fixes many issues and includes other changes.
See the Release Notes for more details.
Changes in mp3Tag 2.93:
- This version fixes some issues regarding MP4 tagging which were reported shortly after v2.92 was released.
Download: mp3Tag 2.93 | Windows 10 App | 3.4 MB (Freeware)
Link: Mp3tag Homepage
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
1 Comment - Add comment