Media Player Classic - BE is a free and open source audio and video player for Windows. Media Player Classic - BE is based on the original "Media Player Classic" project (Gabest) and "Media Player Classic Home Cinema" project (Casimir666), contains additional features and bug fixes. The BE mod (Black Edition Mod) is a skinned version of Media Player Classic Home Cinema, much better looking than the plain old MPC.
MPC-BE 1.6.1 changelog:
- Removed MPC RealVideo Decoder and MPC RealAudio Decoder.
- Added the ability to select a graphics adapter for the D3D11 copy back decoder.
- Fixed AV1 video decoding.
- Removed "‎" code display for some subtitles.
- Fixed drawing of an opaque frame.
- Added the ability to store the settings file in the user profile.
- Added the ability to call the recent files menu, history windows and shader selection windows by pressing a key.
- Miscellaneous fixes.
MPCBEShellExt (explorer extension)
- Fixed operation of "Open files using" command.
- Updated German translation (by Klaus1189).
- Updated Portuguese (Brazil) translation (by Siegfried Janke).
- Updated Dutch and Chinese (Traditional) translation (by beter).
- Updated Turkish translation (by cmhrky).
- Updated Hungarian translation (by mickey).
- Updated Ukrainian translation (by arestarh1986).
- Updated Chinese (Simplified) translation (by wushantao).
- Updated Japanese translation.
- dav1d git-0.9.2-85-g633c63e;
- ffmpeg git-n5.1-dev-188-gdcc9454ab9;
- Little-CMS git-lcms2.13rc1-6-ge090fcf;
- MediaInfo git-v21.09-72-ge481a58e7;
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware