NetLimiter is an ultimate internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows. You can use NetLimiter to set download/upload transfer rate limits for applications or even single connection and monitor their internet traffic. Along with this unique feature, Netlimiter offers comprehensive set of internet statistical tools. It includes real-time traffic measurement and long-term per-application internet traffic statistics.
Main NetLimiter features:
- NetLimiter shows list of all applications communicating over network it's connections, transfer rates and more.
- You can use NetLimiter to set download or upload transfer rate limits for applications, connections or groups of them. With limits you can easily manage your internet connection's bandwidth (bandwidth shaper or bandwidth controller)
- Statistical tool lets you to track your internet traffic history since you've installed NetLimiter.
Additional network information:
- NetLimiter provides you with and additional information like WHOIS, traceroute etc.
- Rule scheduler, Remote administration, Connection blocker, Running as WinNT service, User rights, Chart, Advanced Rule editor and scheduler, Zone based traffic management...
Version 4.0.35 brings fixes of issues discovered in previous releases:
- Visual C++ Redistributables moved backed to installation package.
- "Traffic stats" links in the UI not working. Fixed.
- Can't add custom value in "Application path contains" filter function editor. Fixed.
- NetLimiter improperly handling unicde SSID (WIFI name). This leads to settings lost on every system restart. Fixed.
- Crash when changing properties of selected filter. Fixed.
- Other small improvements.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware