NirLauncher is a suite of more than 150 of NirSoft's excellent portable freeware Windows utilities, and provides an interface that makes it easy to find and launch the tools you need. Which works for us - because there's something here for everyone.
Have you forgotten a password stored in your browser or email client, for instance? Recovery tools here may be able to find them for you.
Maybe you'd like to check your hard drive health? A disk tool will display its S.M.A.R.T. data (if the drive supports this), so you can view read/ write errors, temperature and other useful details.
Is your system unstable? The System Utilities section includes several tools that can help to explain why your PC might be crashing.
And there are a host of other programs on offer in categories like "Network Monitoring", "Web Browser Tools", "Video/ Audio Related Utilities", "Outlook/ Office Utilities" and more.
Please note, perhaps because a few of these tools can be used maliciously (the password revealers, say), some antivirus programs will flag them as threats. We've never had a problem with any NirSoft tool, though, and you can read more on this issue at the author's site.
NirLauncher is an excellent set of free tools, and a must-have for everyone's portable troubleshooting toolkit.
- NirLauncher can be used from USB flash drive without need of any installation.
- NirLauncher and all the utilities in the package are completely freeware, without any Spyware/Adware/Malware. This package doesn't contain any 3-party software, toolbars, Web browser plugins, or other unwanted surprises. It will not install any software on your system and it will not change your Web browser homepage or other settings on your system.
- NirLauncher package includes variety of tools that you may need for your daily computer use, including utilities to recover lost passwords, to monitor your network, to view and extract cookies, cache, and other information stored by your Web browser, to search files in your system, and more...
- For every utility in the package, you can easily run it, view the help file, or jump to the Web page of the utility.
- When using it from USB flash drive, the configuration of every utility is saved into .cfg file on the flash drive.
- On x64 systems, NirLauncher automatically run the x64 version of the utility, when there is a separated x64 version.
- NirLauncher also allows to add more software packages in additional to the main NirSoft package.
- NirLauncher allows you generate plugin files for BartPE (Launcher -> Generate BartPE Plugin Files), so you can easily use the utilities of NirSoft from a bootable live windows CD.
Additional packages (Piriform, SysInternals...) and instructions are available on the Nirlauncher download page.
Download: NirLauncher 1.19.7 | 20.3 MB (Freeware)
Link: NirLauncher Home Page
-1 Comments - Add comment