NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 18.104.22.16845 changelog:
- Source: Windows 11 22H2 22623.730 Beta Preview support
- Settings: ‘Start layout’ (More pins or recommendations option)
- Settings: ‘SMB authentication rate limiter’
- Updates: boot.wim and ISO Sources folder are now actively synced to have same versions of files needed for setup
- Components: Win11 22H2 ‘Windows Update’ was needed for Store to update apps, now only WU Service is needed
- Components: Win11 22H2 ‘Windows Update’ was needed for Activation, now only WU Service is needed
- Components: Win11 22H2 ‘Application Identity Service’ was needed for Activation, not any more
- Components: ‘Media Foundation’ 32-bit split (64-bit needed for ZuneMusic aka Windows Media Player)
- Components: Win10 ‘Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service’ split from ‘Tablet PC’, needed for Emoji popups. Not removable on Win11.
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77), German (Cartman586), Swedish (1FF)
- Updates: Integrate apps then clean pending changes so all integrations stick in a single session with removals
- Updates: KB5012170 download error 12029
- Updates: Server 2022 cumulative update re-integration missing files at the end of the process
- Components: Win11 22H2 QuietHours merged with PushNotifications as it is needed for Settings-Notifications since Win11 22h2
- Components: ‘Undocked Update Stack’ merged with ‘Windows Update’, too reliant
- Components: Template load was skipping some components in recent updates
- Drivers: Driver hardware list detection fix, all existing drivers were ‘not found’ in recent updates
- UI: Bitlocker re-check crash fix
- UI: User Post-setup selection for non-English UI
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware