O&O ShutUp10 a small portable utility that provides access to almost 50 privacy-related tweaks, most of them hidden or not easily accessible to the average computer users. Using a very simple interface, you decide how Windows 10 should respect your privacy by deciding which unwanted functions should be deactivated. Using ShutUp10 you can easily disable Windows Defender, turn off telemetry, disable peer-to-peer updates, turn off Wi-Fi Sense, disable automatic Windows updates, turn off and reset Cortana and more.
ShutUp10 allows you to create a System Restore point before you apply any changes, so that you can revert your system at any time if you run into problems.
O&O ShutUp10 is entirely free and does not have to be installed – it can be simply run directly and immediately on your PC. And it will not install or download retrospectively unwanted or unnecessary software, like so many other programs do these days!
Changes in version 1.4.1384.1:
New category “Lock Screen”
- Advertisements on the lock screen can be deactivated
- Windows Spotlight can be deactivated
- Do not display the last user on the lock screen
- Hide identification of the logged-in user on the lock screen
- Further enhancements for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Dreating system restore points revamped
- False file name in French version corrected
- Small bug fixes