O&O ShutUp10 a small portable utility that provides access to almost 50 privacy-related tweaks, most of them hidden or not easily accessible to the average computer users. Using a very simple interface, you decide how Windows 10 should respect your privacy by deciding which unwanted functions should be deactivated. Using ShutUp10 you can easily disable Windows Defender, turn off telemetry, disable peer-to-peer updates, turn off Wi-Fi Sense, disable automatic Windows updates, turn off and reset Cortana and more.
ShutUp10 allows you to create a System Restore point before you apply any changes, so that you can revert your system at any time if you run into problems.
O&O ShutUp10 is entirely free and does not have to be installed – it can be simply run directly and immediately on your PC. And it will not install or download retrospectively unwanted or unnecessary software, like so many other programs do these days!
O&O ShutUp10 1.6.1400.1 changelog:
- FIX: Deactivation required rebooting the computer
- NEW: Deactivate form suggestions
- NEW: Disable Cortana in Microsoft Edge
- NEW: Disable search history display
- FIX: Disable auto-completion of websites and searches
- NEW: Disable notifications on the lock screen
- NEW: Disable contacts in the taskbar
- NEW: Change log can be called up from the Help Menu
Various bug fixes, incl. spelling mistakes
Available in English, German, French, Italian and Russian.
Download: O&O ShutUp10 1.6.1400.1 | 884.0 KB (Freeware)
View: O&O ShutUp10 Home Page | Release Announcement
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment