O&O ShutUp10 a small portable utility that provides access to almost 50 privacy-related tweaks, most of them hidden or not easily accessible to the average computer users. Using a very simple interface, you decide how Windows 10/11 should respect your privacy by deciding which unwanted functions should be deactivated. Using ShutUp10 you can easily disable Windows Defender, turn off telemetry, disable peer-to-peer updates, turn off Wi-Fi Sense, disable automatic Windows updates, turn off and reset Cortana and more.
ShutUp10 allows you to create a System Restore point before you apply any changes, so that you can revert your system at any time if you run into problems.
O&O ShutUp10 is entirely free and does not have to be installed – it can be simply run directly and immediately on your PC. And it will not install or download retrospectively unwanted or unnecessary software, like so many other programs do these days!
O&O ShutUp10++ 1.9.1432 changelog:
- NEW: Support for Windows 11 22H2
- NEW: Splitting the settings for the current user and the entire computer into two tabs
- NEW: Microsoft Edge: Disable saving passwords for websites
- NEW: Microsoft Edge: Disable site safety services for more information about a visited website
- NEW: Microsoft Edge: Disable typosquatting checker for site addresses
- NEW: Possibility to display the ID of the setting for discovery in profiles
- NEW: Improved Windows screen reader app support for the visually impaired
- FIX: Improved display of search results in dark mode
- FIX: Correction of the determined permissions for individual settings
- FIX: Various bug fixes
- Available in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Chinese (simplified)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware