Pale Moon is a custom-built and optimized Firefox-based browser for Windows operating systems with current, high performance processors. It looks identical to the standard Firefox browser and supports Firefox extensions, themes and identities.
- Highly optimized for modern processors
- 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
- Uses slightly less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
- Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
- Stability: experience fewer browser crashes.
- Support for SVG and Canvas, and downloadable fonts including WOFF
- Support for HTML5 and WebGL (v4+)
- Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons), themes and personas
- Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
- Able to use existing Firefox bookmarks and settings with this migration tool
What's new in version 24.0.2:
This is a small update to address an few issues with standalone images:
- In some cases when having an image open, the User Interface would not properly redraw resulting in blank controls and tab headers.
- In some cases, having an image open would cause 100% processor use on one core.
- Drawing thumbnails of standalone images in the tab headers would often be slow and processor-intensive.
Download: Pale Moon 24.0.2 | 16.2 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable Pale Moon 24.0.2 | 18.1 MB
Download: Pale Moon 24.0.2 x64 | 19.4 MB
View: Homepage | Release Notes
-1 Comments - Add comment