Patch My PC Free is a portable and reliable tool which can quickly check your PC for outdated software. The supported third-party programs include a large number of widely-used applications, including Adobe Reader, Mozilla Firefox, Oracle Java, Apple Quicktime, iTunes, Microsoft Silverlight and many more.
Patch My PC Free features:
- Easy to use User Interface
- Outdated software will show in Red
- Up to date will show in Green
- Patches many common third party products Reader, Flash, Java, Quicktime and More
- Portable and very small
- Offers optional software updates you can include in the update process
- Scan and install needed Windows updates
- Quickly uninstall multiple programs
- Enable or disable startup programs
Patch My PC Updater 184.108.40.206 fixes:
Fixed a conflict between “Dropbox” & “Google Backup & Sync”
Fixed PeaZip add-ons/plugins that was detected by PMPC.
Fixed “ProtonVPNTap” that was detected instead of “ProtonVPN”.
Fixed “Razer Cortex” local file misnamed with “Origin”.
Fixed x64 detection of Avidemux, Process Lasso, qBittorrent & Wireshark.
Fixed the broken “Disable silent install” for some individual apps.
Other Minor fixes.
- Removed “Restart & Shutdown” options.
- Added support for the new Thunderbird 64-Bit
- Improved 7-Zip switches, will no longer close explorer.exe after updating.
- Replaced “Unlocker” exe installer with msi installer due problems/malware in the exe.
- Disabled GIMP & HandBrake on x86 machines since they are no longer supported there.
- Re-enbaled “Skype 8” on Windows 10 since it’s compatible now.
- Updated new icons for a few apps.
- Removed Yahoo Messenger
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware