PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.6.57875 changelog:
- Added XInput Mouse Button mapping feature
- Added the ability to share broadcasts by opening address (https://tvpot.daum.net/xxxxxx.live)
- Added VP9 DXVA mode
- Fixed a circuit error while playing Vingo TV under certain conditions
- Improved playback point of Vingo TV
- Fixed an issue that initialized value of broadcast list (Ctrl + Mouse Wheel)
- Fixed an issue that no sound while playing certain AVI files
- Fixed green screen problem while playing with DX11 CopyBack decoder on NVIDIA VGA card
- Fixed freeze problem when broadcasting in certain systems
- Fixed display problem of tag information while playing OGG streams