PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.6.60136 changelog:
- Added High DPI (DPI-Aware) support
- (Added single screen DPI support in Windows 8.1 or newer!)
- Added the ability to zoom in skin
- Fixed an issue that certain buttons in broadcast window didn't work
- Fixed an issue that System MFT AAC decoder didn't work
- Fixed an issue that specific shortcuts didn't work
- Fixed an issue that charset was incorrectly determined in certain subtitles