Process Hacker is a free and open source process viewer and memory editor with unique features such as powerful process termination. It can show services, processes and their threads, modules, handles and memory regions.
Key features of Process Hacker:
- A simple, customizable tree view with highlighting showing you the processes running on your computer.
- Detailed system statistics with graphs.
- Advanced features not found in other programs, such as detaching from debuggers, viewing GDI handles, viewing heaps, injecting and unloading DLLs, and more.
- Powerful process termination that bypasses security software and rootkits.
- View, edit and control services, including those not shown by the Services console.
- View and close network connections.
- Starts up almost instantly, unlike other programs.
- Many more features...
Compared with Process Explorer, Process Hacker:
• Implements almost all of the functionality offered by Process Explorer, plus more advanced features.
• Performs stack traces correctly for .NET programs on x64.
• Allows you to see what a thread is waiting on.
• Has advanced string scanning capabilities, as well as regular expression filtering.
• Highlights both relocated and .NET DLLs.
• Shows symbolic access masks (e.g. Read, Write), rather than just numbers (e.g. 0x12019f).
• Shows names for transaction manager objects and ETW registration objects.
• Shows detailed token information, as well as allowing privileges to be enabled and disabled.
New and Improved:
- Added display of token capabilities, user/device claims and security attributes
- Added ability to change token integrity levels
- Added Description column to service list
- Added option to reset all settings
- Made grid color darker
- Enabled multi-selection in the hidden processes window
- Added UserNotes plugin
- Updated ExtendedNotifications plugin:
- Added Growl support
- Updated ExtendedTools plugin:
- Added GPU monitoring
- Added rate columns for disk and network I/O
- Fixed copying lists when plugin columns are enabled
- Freezing when viewing the tooltip for a process with a very long command line
- Disabled Hidden Processes feature on 64-bit systems
Download: Process Hacker 2.23 Setup | (1.6 MB) Open Source
Download: Process Hacker 2.23 Portable | (1.9 MB) Open Source
Screenshots: >>Click Here
-1 Comments - Add comment