RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
Changes in RocketCake 1.2:
- New free website templates - Added two new website templates. Additionally, a few existing templates have been updated to make them look a bit more modern.
- Radio Buttons - Added support for radio buttons for use in web forms. Previously, only check boxes were supported.
- Improved Master/Client page code support - Additional code inserted in header now also appears if the page is a client of a master page.
- Various smaller bug fixes here and there.
Download: RocketCake 1.2 | 5.5 MB (Freeware)
Download: RocketCake for Mac OS X | 13.3 MB
View: RocketCake Home Page
0 Comments - Add comment