RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
Changes in RocketCake 1.5:
- Built-in Password protection
- Simple image reloading
- Lots of new free website templates
- Improved HTML Code Generation
- Better slide show
Lots of other, smaller improvements
- It is now possible to quickly move the cursor in the text between words by holding down control while pressing the cursor keys
- It is now possible to copy and paste website pages using the clipboard
- Most templates now also have sub pages and are easier to customize.
- The editor now only asks for confirmation when you close it when there are unsaved changes.
- The heading number can now be adjusted in the property window for heading elements
- Fixed a bug causing heading numbers not to be set correctly when copying and pasting
Download: RocketCake 1.5 | 7.1 MB (Freeware)
Download: RocketCake for Mac OS X | 14.1 MB
View: RocketCake Home Page | Release Notes
0 Comments - Add comment