ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there's the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
What's new in ScreenToGif 2.26.1:
- Updated the Dutch, French, Russian, and Chinese (Simplified) translations.
- The BitBlt capture mode with Memory Cache was resulting in some black frames.
- Clicking on a link of an encoding (when setting to upload the file) was causing a crash.
- The error and exception details windows were not adjusting to the correct theme.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware