SecureAge SecureAPlus combines application whitelisting and antivirus components to protect your computer from known and unknown malware more effectively. It does what other conventional antivirus cannot do – it can block any new and advanced malware regardless of how they try to evade detection. It even alerts you when risky programs are attempting to run to prevent any accidental installation that potentially can harm your computer. Hence, SecureAge SecureAPlus is the next generation antivirus that truly protects your computer without taking any chance.
With at least 227,000 new viruses and malware created everyday, no one library comes close to detecting all new viruses. SecureAPlus bridges the gap by running multiple popular and trusted anti-virus engines, working together in the cloud for better and faster detection rates with minimal resource drain than your typical Anti-Virus software.
The 12 engines that the SecureAPlus Universal AV uses are Emsisoft, Avira, Sophos, McAfee, Microsoft Security Essential, ESET, Bitdefender, AVG, Norman, Quick Heal, Total Defense and Clamwin.
So What is Application Whitelisting?
It basically only allows trusted applications, those in a so-called whitelist, to run in your computer. Before new applications even run, it has to be approved by the person in-charge, either the system administrator or the IT professional, for guaranteed 100% protection. Simply install the application, finish the automated initial scan to build the initial whitelist, and you're done. After the initial scan it will never fail to detect and block any malware, even if it is freshly created and released. You will always get prompted if an untrusted application is trying to run in your computer. You get full control of what application to trust for absolute threat protection. It's also smart enough to learn preferences and not prompt you from already trusted sources. It's fast and lightweight so you won't really notice it work its magic till it needs to inform you.
SecureAPlus Freemium comes with a ONE-YEAR FREE LICENSE but users can also join the Referral Program to extend the license and to even earn a free perpetual user license. For more information, please visit the "Referral Program" webpage.
SecureAPlus 3.3.4 release notes:
- When there is a new version, it is downloaded two times.
- Typo error: "Server recievied new hashes." is changed to "Server received new hashes."
- Do not display "Premium Trial" link for the SecureAPlus that is managed by SecureAge Management Server.
- When there is an error while importing whitelist from Application Whitelisting GUI, it shows blank error message.
- In some situations (when session changed), Application Whitelisting prompting does not appear.
- For Windows 8 or later, if ClamAV is disabled, SecureAPlus can work along with Microsoft Windows Defender.
- For online SecureAPlus installer, if initially the user installs full, then unticks the offline antivirus, the offline antivirus will remain unticked on subsequent installation.
- Optimization in the real-time scanning by ClamAV.
- Includes credits for Everything by David Carpenter in the EULA.
- After license code is activated, the license code will be displayed in the UI. The license expiry date will also be displayed.
- Display license expiry date in the About->License. The Expiry date will be changed when the user updates the license code.
- Added Tor browser (tor.exe) in the restricted application list.
- Added ace32loader.exe n the restricted application list.
- Support predefined configuration in autoconf.ini file
Download: SecureAPlus 3.3.4 | 1.8 MB (Freemium)
Link: SecureAPlus Home Page | User Guide
-1 Comments - Add comment