Snipaste is a capable tool for capturing, annotating, and processing screenshots with an emphasis on speed and simplicity. Snipaste offers access to a number of several image editing options, including arrows, mosaic blur, text, highlighter, various shapes...etc., which can be used to annotate your screenshots once they have been captured. When you're finished, the annotated capture may be copied to the clipboard, saved as an image file in PNG, JPG, BMP, TGA, ICO, TIFF and GIF and also pinned back onto your screen as a floating window.
The default keys (which can be customized) are F1 for Snip and F3 for Paste. Other features include multi-screen support, image scaling, a built-in color picker, and more.
Snipaste 1.15.3 changelog:
- (Microsoft Store) Add logging option
- (Microsoft Store) App crashes on exit and then restarts automatically
- (Microsoft Store) Cannot open the config file from the Preferences Dialog
- Some annotations cannot be moved correctly if the image window is scaled or rotated
- Now you can use the $ and % symbols in folder path or file name
- Other minor improvements, e.g. #621
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware