The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals Suite is a bundle of several Sysinternals Utilies like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
Sysinternals Suite 2018.12.13 changelog:
- Autoruns 13.93 - This Autoruns update fixes a bug that prevented UserInitMprLogonScript from being scanned and by-default enables HCKU scanning for the console version.
- Handle 4.21 - This Handle release fixes a race condition that could cause a bluescreen.
- ProcessExplorer 16.22 - This Process Explorer release fixes a race condition that could cause a bluescreen.
- Sdelete 2.02 - SDelete now includes a progress filter that reports progress for the disk cleaning phase that purges MFT resident files.
- Sigcheck 2.71 - This release fixes a crash when attempting to scan small files (
- Sysmon 8.2 - This Sysmon release fixes several filtering bugs, resolves a handle leak and high CPU usage for certain filters when on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008, and fixes a bug that could cause the service process to crash.
- VMMap 3.25 - This VMMap update fixes a bug that prevented profiling a 32-bit application on a 64-bit OS.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware