Thunderbird is a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing email and news feeds. It is a local (rather than a web-based) email application that is powerful yet easy-to-use. Thunderbird is developed, tested, translated and supported by the folks at Mozilla Corporation and by a group of dedicated volunteers. Thunderbird gives you control and ownership over your email. There are lots of add-ons available for Thunderbird that enable you to extend and customize your email experience.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
What's new in Thunderbird 102.8.0:
- Added option to build RNP library with OpenSSL backend (use "--with-librnp-backend=openssl" configure option)
- Thunderbird now warns user that OpenPGP is disabled if RNP library is outdated or missing
- "Get Messages" did not retrieve messages from Gmail accounts using a local folder as a deferred inbox
- Various visual and UX improvements
- Various security fixes
- Source strings for localized builds not uploaded to FTP as expected
Download: Thunderbird 102.8.0 for Windows (EN/US) | 32-bit | ~50.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Thunderbird 102.8.0 for Linux (EN/US) | 71.9 MB
Download: Thunderbird 102.8.0 for Mac OS (EN/US) | 119.0 MB
Download: Thunderbird 102.8.0 in other languages
View: Thunderbird Website | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment