Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 10.0.7 release notes:
Update HTTPS Everywhere to 2020.11.17
Bug 40166: Disable security.certerrors.mitm.auto_enable_enterprise_roots
Bug 40176: Update openssl to 1.1.1i
Windows + OS X + Linux
- Update Firefox to 78.6.0esr
- Update Firefox to 84.1.0
- Update NoScript to 11.1.6
- Bug 40226: Crash on Fedora Workstation Rawhide GNOME
- Build SystemAll Platforms
- Bug 40139: Pick up rbm commit for bug 40008
- Bug 40161: Update Go compiler to 1.14.13
- Bug 40128: Allow updating Fenix allowed_addons.json
- Bug 40140: Create own Gradle project
- Bug 40155: Update toolchain for Fenix 84
- Bug 40156: Update Fenix and dependencies to 84.0.0-beta2
- Bug 40163: Avoid checking hash of .pom files
- Bug 40171: Include all uniffi-rs artifacts into application-services
- Bug 40184: Update Fenix and deps to 84.1.0
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware