Quick, powerful and reliable alternative to standard Windows Add/Remove Program. It's a fast, secure and convenient way to remove unneeded applications and improve your computer efficiency.
Installation Tracker (Installation Monitor) lets you install a program and trace everything it creates on your PC in real-time mode! When uninstalling a traced program Uninstall Wizard will completely delete ALL its items from your HDD and Windows Registry as if this program was never installed before!
- Completely remove any software! (using Install Tracker (Installation Monitor) and Uninstall Wizard ™ technologies)
- 3 Times Faster than standard removal program
- Uninstall Windows Store Apps, System and Hidden programs
- Add/Remove Programs that automatically run at system startup
- Portable Mode: run from USB flash drive
- Uninstall Programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove program.
- Force removal of uninstall related registry & file system items
- Smart Search ™ allows quick finding of any application you need.
- Native X64 version for 64-bit versions of Windows (single setup)
- Batch Removal operations
- Highlighting of recently installed applications in the list
- Navigate to a selected program's Registry Entry, Installation Folder and its Web Site.
- View Detailed Information of a certain application installed on your computer.
- Easy to use and modern User Interface allows to work comfortably with Uninstall Tool.
- Multilingual interface with native support of 35 languages
- Control Panel icon, HTML reports, running different Windows tools and much more...
Uninstall Tool 3.7.0 changelog:
Windows 10/11 dark mode support
Windows 11 shell extension (context menu for Install Tracker) support
Fixed context menu clash with NVIDIA context menu
Fixed shell extension preventing of pinning shortcuts to start menu and starting apps as administrator
Changes in v3.7.1:
- Fixed Windows 10/11 dark theme/mode
- Fixed icon detection for some Microsoft Store apps
- Fixed icon and name detection for some startup apps (Discord)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware