WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
WinSCP 5.7.4 changes:
- Translations completed: French and Ukrainian.
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1o.
- Not using directory include masks recursively when finding files. 1329
- Recognizing UTF-8 encoded localized German month names in FTP LIST command results. 1328
- Bug fix: Relative path of find results is shown incorrectly when finding from root folder. 1330
- Bug fix: Failure when switching sessions with session log window opened. 1333
- Bug fix: Session and log file information on Log window is not updated when switching session.
- Bug fix: Reference to parent WebDAV directory shows incorrectly when a name of the current folder includes special characters. 1335
- Bug fix: History of some inputs is not saved. 1336
- Bug fix: Incorrect behavior when retrying connection after listing
Download: WinSCP 5.7.4 | 5.5 MB (Open Source)
Download: Standalone Executable | 4.7 MB
Link: WinSCP Home page
1 Comment - Add comment