WinSnap is a fast user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Built-in image editor provides basic capabilities to annotate screenshots and make them talk.
WinSnap runs on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32-bit and 64-bit). It handles Aero Glass and shadows on all supported OS. Native 64-bit version is included in the setup package.
WinSnap key features:
- Flexible screen capture capabilities
- Smoothing shadow effect in Photoshop style
- Powerful image processing and basic canvas transformations
- Support of various image formats and advanced auto-save options
- Easy Web publishing and E-Mail sending
- Multilingual user interface (Unicode based)
- Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
- WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows.
- Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
- Unique "Application" capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
- Unique "Multi-Object" capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easy combine them into one screenshot.
- Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
- Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
- Configurable External Tools menu to open image editors and optimizers.
- Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
Advanced resize feature: to width/height and to percentage
Outline color and larger shadows for shapes and text
Pixelate tool to hide sensitive information on screenshots
Larger icons and buttons for high-DPI screens
Number keys are used for tool selection now
WinSnap 6.0.4 changelog:
New language files: Italian, Japanese, Portuguese-BR, Slovenian
Updated language files: Danish, Dutch, Spanish, Ukrainian
Fixed some non-translated controls in the About dialog
Fixed an issue with installer wiping out the "lang" subfolder
Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware