WPD is a portable tool to manage your Windows 10 privacy and firewall settings, uninstall Windows apps, and decide what apps can access your information. WPD enables you to disable Telemetry, Customer Experience Improvement, Advertising ID, Input Personalization, Cortana, OneDrive and other Windows features that have the potential to invade your privacy. If you're not sure about any tweaks, there's a question mark icon next to each setting so you can be sure what you're changing. There's also an option that allows you to remove anything from the Windows Store that came with Windows 10 including Xbox, Photos, Tips, Get Office, and more.
- Privacy management - Customize Group Policy, Services, Tasks and other settings responsible for data collection and transmission.
- Firewall rules - Block telemetry IP's using firewall rules from the @crazy-max repository.
- Appx uninstaller - Easy remove pre-installed Windows Store garbage or any other app.
Windows 10 Enterprise 1903, 1809, 1803, 1709, 1703, 1607
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, 2016, 2015
Windows 10 Education 1903, 1809, 1803, 1709, 1703
Windows 10 Pro 1903, 1809, 1803, 1709, 1703, 1607
Windows 10 Home 1903, 1809, 1803, 1709, 1703
Windows Server Standard 2016, 2019
WPD 1.3.1164 changelog:
- Added support for May 2019 Update.
- Added support for Microsoft Office 2016/2019 (Group Policy).
- Added Japanese and German localization.
- Updated Chinese and Spanish localization.
- Updated build-in blocking rules.
- Updated command line arguments.
- Minor fixes.
Download: WPD 1.3.1164 | 220 KB (Freeware)
View: WPD Homepage
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment