Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
What's new in WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.0:
- New feature: WB14 introduces a new way of creating flexible layouts based on the new CSS Grid Layout.
- The CSS grid is a new technique in CSS that allows web developers to create complex responsive web design layouts more easily and consistently across browsers.
- New feature: Added Google Fonts Manager. Adding Google Fonts to your website has never been easier. Google Fonts no longer have to be manually downloaded/installed from the Google website, The Google Font Manager takes care of this! Fonts that are installed via the Font Manager will be added to the ‘web safe fonts list and the necessary CSS code will be generated automatically when you preview or publish the website. Font can have different variants, like light, medium, bold, regular etc. The available variants can be enabled per font.
- New feature: Added 'Card' object. A card is a lightweight, flexible content container. It includes options for headers and footers, a wide variety of content, styling, and powerful display options.
- When used in combination with a flexbox container, multiple cards with different content can have the same height, which normally would be difficult to achieve.
- New feature: Popovers, this basically uses the Card as an advanced tooltip/pop-up box that appears when the user clicks or hovers on an element.
- New feature: Added support for custom Icon Fonts Libraries. Add your own icon libraries or third party icon sets. Extra Icon Fonts support the same styling options as the built-in Font Awesome.
- Add-on packs are available for : Drip Icons, Elusive Icons, Feather, Foundation Icons, Glyphicons Halflings, Ionicons, LineAwesome, Material Icons, Open Iconic, Linea Icons.
Structured Data (schema.org)
- New feature: Added support for Structured Data (JSON-LD). Provide a better browsing experience for users on your website and in search engines, and improve your SEO with the built-in JSON-LD generator. The following schemes are currently supported: Event, Review, Person, NewsArticle, SoftwareApplication, Product, Organization, Recipe, Restaurant, VideoObject, MusicAlbum, MusicPlaylist.
- New feature: Added support for Twitter Cards: Summary, Summary with large image and Player. Twitter specific meta tags can be configured in the Meta Tags section of the Page Properties.
- New feature: Added background overlay support to grid columns.
- New feature: Added semantic HTML5 tag support.
- New feature: Adding padding properties to columns. Padding is responsive.
- New feature: Adding border properties to columns. This make it possible to configure border for each column. Border properties are responsive.
- New feature: Added the ability to make layout grids full screen: Column height->100vh (100% of the viewport height). [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware