Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
What is new in WYSIWYG Web Builder 18?
- New feature: Most built-in objects now have support for styles. This means that the colors and fonts of these objects can be controlled from one place (in the style manager).
- Previously styles were only available for basic HTML elements like form elements (editbox, select, button etc) layers, text. In WWB18, even advanced elements like menus, login forms, jQuery UI/ Bootstrap widgets, shapes and images have style support!
- It's even possible to use styles for the page background!
- Styles can be useful to quickly update the styles of the entire website during design time, but it's also possible to make a style switcher for when the page it online... So, the visitor can choose its own style.
Dark Color Scheme
- One of the reasons why WWB18 has extended support for styles is to make it possible to introduce another cool new feature: CSS color schemes (dark / light).
- Now you can create a different color scheme for web site visitors who prefer dark mode.
- Normally, when you design a website it is for light mode only.
- In the style manager, each color also has an (optional) dark color property, so you can set a different color for the background, text, border when the browser runs in dark mode.
- Besides dark mode styles, WWB18 also has the possibility to invert the colors of an object for the dark color scheme. In that case, you do not have to use styles, but all colors will be inverted (negative).
- New feature: Many WWB users love Cards, because they are easier to create great looking content blocks. WWB18 has a new design element called 'Section'. A Section works the same as a Card, but the main difference is that elements can be freely positioned (layered)! Each element can anchored positioned/anchored without effecting other elements in the same section, The alignment (horizontal/vertical) of an element can be left, center, right or stretched. Image and video automatically maintain their aspect ratio. Just like a card, Sections support dividers, animations/transitions, events and much more!
- New feature: Added the ability to show/hide elements based on the login status of users. Instead of creating a separate protected page, now it's also possible to protect specific content on a page.
- Available options are: show for all users (default), show for login in users only, show for logged out users only, show for specific user groups (user roles).
- For example, you can show a login button for user that are not logged in and a logout button for logged in users.
- When an protected content for an object is enabled, then the workspace will render display and 'lock' icon in the lower right corner. The color of this icon can be set in Tools -> Option -> Grid and Guides. The icon overlay can also be disabled.
Protected Menu Items - Visibility Control of menu items based on the login status.
- New feature: Added the ability to show/hide menus items based on the login status (logged in, logged out, group/user role).
- This features is available for: Breadcrumb, CSS Menu, Dropdown Menu, Go Menu, Mega Menu, Menubar, Overlay Menu, Pagination, Panel Menu, Responsive Menu, Slide Menu, Tab menu and Text menu. [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware