Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 18.3.0 changelog:
- New feature: Added the ability to use AVIF images.
- Improved: Updated to the latest jQuery version: 3.7.0.
- New feature: Added warning in Error Reports for out-of-date jQuery verion: "The selected jQuery version is out of date. Please consider using jQuery 3.x for improved performance and security.".
- Improved: Added Infotip warning for out-of-date jQuery version in Page Properties.
- This means that the preview window now supports all modern browser features like filters, clip-path and much more! Previous versions of WWB just rendered a static image...
- Improved: Better contrast in animation preview for dark mode themes.
- Improved: Flexgrid editor is now themed.
- Improved: "New Page from Template' window is now resizable. Preview thumbnails have been improved. Also, the last selected category is remembered.
- Improved: Removed dependency on jQuery UI styles for (Bootstrap) Datepicker.
- Improved: Workaround for Lighthouse "Skipped heading level" message in Mega Menu.
- Improved: Updated to the latest jQuery UI version: 1.13.2. This solves several vulnerabilities.
- Improved: Updated to the latest PHP Mailer version: 6.8.0.
- Theme Manager does not generate preview image.
- Issues with floating editbox size.
- Removed extra } in css for buttons.
- Issue with (Bootstrap) Auto Complete dropdown placement.
- Issue with CSS sub menus.
- Issue with split button in Drop Down menu.
- Button image not published for Edit Profile.
- Issue with jQuery UI theme preview in Navigation bar properties.
- Carousel font library dropdown is not themed.
- Issue with Carousel navigation icons in templates.
- RSS image selector is not themed.
- Issue with empty Flex grid cell CSS.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware