xrecode3 is a converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 10 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
What's new in XRECODE3:
- Native 64bit support.
- Added support for DSD/DST and DFF formats (including handling of SACD ISOs).
- Added option to extract audio without transcoding.
- Added option to encode several files to one multi-channel file.
- Added option to split file into individual track-per-channel for all available output formats.
- Added option to merge files per folder.
- Output and Metadata settings are now output format specific.
- Enhanced Metadata settings.
- Added support for multiple Cover pictures in Metadata editor.
- Added 32bit int/float output for formats which support them (e.g. WAV).
- Added dithering option in Output Settings.
- Added option to use EBUR128 in Normalize.
- Added option to Album Mode Normalize.
- Added option to configure Matrices under Output Settings.
- Added more output file pattern elements.
- Tabbed UI.
- CUE files are now displayed more nicely.
- Enhanced Shell Extension.
XRECODE3 1.106 changelog:
- FIX: fixed issue when illegal characters where not removed from the track title coming from the CUE file.
- FIX: program will now preserve the order of added folders (they were sorter before).
- FIX: fixed issue when profile name could not contain a comma.
- FIX: fixed issue when incorrect CUE files was created when merging WAV files resulted in creating of a .W64 file.
- FIX: fixed ALAC encoder initialization error when Max Sample Format was set in Output Audio Settings.
- NEW (console): added /ec command line parameter (additional to /exportmeta) to export covers from the added files.
- NEW added the support of aften.exe for AC3.
- NEW increased profile name field width.
- NEW added support of lossyWAV in flac and wavpack manual command line parameters. More info at https://xrecode.com/wiki/index.php?title=Output_Format_Settings
- NEW added 352.4 Khz sample rate support for WAV encoder.
- NEW added option to limit the max output path length.
- NEW added manual encoder settings for WMA.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware