Windows 7 Build 7032/Build 7048 64bit leaked?

Both are on torrent sites released today. 7022 64bit leaked a few days ago. Do we finally have a good leaker? and can anyone comfirm they are true leaked builds. I know there is another thread about build 7032. But a few people in there said it was a true leak towards the end.

Build 7048 Confirmed -

th_Build7048-64leaked.png

Waiting to finish download.

Edited by Warboy

Well the setup.exe file on the 7048 says "6.1.7048.0" So I assume it's real.

post-49492-1236061473_thumb.jpg

I saw, I looked at a few other files within it too.

Well I can confirm that 7302 x64 is real since I just installed it. I'm not sure if it is leaked out though but I got it through a private source.

Totally legit from DiamondNRG:

-snip-

That's sub-linking to a torrent site, you might wanna remove that.

So he was pro enough to leak it but not pro enough to know to package it as an .iso ?

LOL... apparently. It really should not matter for those of us running 7000 already. Just run the setup and install right on top of the current Win7 partition. That's what I am going to do.

Well I can confirm that 7302 x64 is real since I just installed it. I'm not sure if it is leaked out though but I got it through a private source.

privateBay? :p

torrents suck anyway ... sum1 bring it up on rapidshare :p

stfu

anyway, i think this torrent is dead since there are almost no seeders anymore and it stucks at 30% within the initial seeding,,,which *** did call the police?

It's not dead. It is just moving slowly since its still in the initial seeding process. Give it half a day and then it should be an easy download. At 40% right now.

Download speed of about 0.3k/s, and it's going to take 26 weeks... !! LOL !

Better wait for the real RC ! :p

1day - 23kb/s - 40% done

I'm the guy feeding all you people.

It's not dead. It is just moving slowly since its still in the initial seeding process. Give it half a day and then it should be an easy download. At 40% right now.

was about to post the same and u r right: 40% and crawling on :p

maybe patience is just a virtue?

Download speed of about 0.3k/s, and it's going to take 26 weeks... !! LOL !

captureejv.th.jpg

8 hours to go...

Edited by qwertz123

0.7k down, 40k upload ... i ll quit now. thanks. i want to download not upload. **** torrent lol

0.7k down, 40k upload ... i ll quit now. thanks. i want to download not upload. **** torrent lol

Don't worry. You will be running back later when we start talking about how good 7048 is :)

If someone downloaded it, can he extract the new paint, notes, calculator, control panel icon and upload to somewhere? (and maybe the new startbutton from explorer.exe) Oh, and the new wallpapers too... :rolleyes:

If someone downloaded it, can he extract the new paint, notes, calculator, control panel icon and upload to somewhere? (and maybe the new startbutton from explorer.exe) Oh, and the new wallpapers too... :rolleyes:

Or, you could just download the whole thing like everyone else :laugh: ;)

I'll Vlite this and give it a spin later on.