Windows 7 Build 7032/Build 7048 64bit leaked?

But unless you pay a subscription fee you are capped, cant use download managers, can only download a set amount before you have to wait.

The whole point of torrents is sharing not just being greedy and downloading what you want without uploading anything in return.

thats not entirely correct. u can generate rapidshare premium points (or collectors points or how they are called now lol) and if you have ennough you can buy a free account. u generate those points by UPLOADING stuff and offer it others for download.

so its not that much different from torrents, except it runs full speed from the beginning and leaves the user the choice: to down- or to upload. i like being able to make choices on my own. dont u? :D

Comments from Mininova.org lol dunno its true or not...

Windows 7 7048 is a pre-rc1 (pre-version of rc1).

I have leaked Windows 7 build 7054 x86 32 bits RC1 that will be released in end of march or april, build of 2 march 2009 (compiled).

Sorry the comment is too long, but you can get download link and instruction in the text file uploaded at:

<>

Sorry for my english!

Please take screenshot:) !

Be happy

soldatbigviv

Fake, 7054 probably hasn't been compiled yet and there has been no information about a new Aero design with ribbon effects unless you are talking about paint or wordpad. Microsoft wouldn't put that in an operating system so late in it's development as it'll need a lot of feed back and testing. RC means feature complete but working on bugs etc.

Edited by shockz

Fake, 7054 probably hasn't been compiled yet and there has been no information about a new Aero design with ribbon effects unless you are talking about paint or wordpad. Microsoft wouldn't put that in an operating system so late in it's development as it'll need a lot of feed back and testing. RC means feature complete but working on bugs etc.

Same here. At best, MS is working on or has 7049 internally moving around based on what Neowin confirmed over the weekend.

Comments from Mininova.org lol dunno its true or not...

Windows 7 7048 is a pre-rc1 (pre-version of rc1).

I have leaked Windows 7 build 7054 x86 32 bits RC1 that will be released in end of march or april, build of 2 march 2009 (compiled).

Sorry the comment is too long, but you can get download link and instruction in the text file uploaded at:

[url="http://www.2shared.com/file/4994019/1a1d363f/7-<>

Sorry for my english!

Please take screenshot:) !

Be happy

soldatbigviv

Lol...so fake! There is no such thing as a build 7054.

Edited by shockz

The proof (proove) of i've leaked Windows 7 Build 7054 RC x86 32bits

setup.exe file uploaded:

click on the fellowin' link:

<snip>

HAHAHA SOOO FAKE!!!

Digital signature is from 16 january

Edited by shockz

^^^LOL and there you have it. That is how noobs get pwned.

head down to <>and see the comments =p

I'm still not willing to trust it until I at least get some sceenshots. Even then, nothing is real until it gets leaked and confirmed. Why not put it up for download so everyone can stop wasting time on 7048.

Edited by shockz

Downloaded that file and done 2 screenshots.

The first shows that it's build 7054, but the second one shows that the file has been "modified".

Edit: Corrected spelling.

post-95774-1236098800_thumb.png

post-95774-1236098806_thumb.png

Edited by NeoFlux

setup.exe file uploaded:

<>

When you modify the strings in a hex file you invalidate the digital signature. You should be banned for even posting this.

The digital signature is Jan16 aka the 7022 x86 build. You simply modified the strings that said 7022 and changed that to 7054 which has now invalidated the digital signature.

We're not stupid.

Edit: And to prove my point somebody else beat me to checking the digital signature.

You can kiss that 7+ year old membership goodbye.

Edited by shockz

Downloaded that file and done 2 screenshots.

The first shows that it's build 7054, but the second one shows that the file has be "modified".

Good pics. The digital sig "not OK" says it all.

Dude, please read my previous posts. I didnt even modify its someone from mininova claims it.. fake or truth i dont know.

When you modify the strings in a hex file you invalidate the digital signature. You should be banned for even posting this.

The digital signature is Jan16 aka the 7022 x86 build. You simply modified the strings that said 7022 and changed that to 7054 which has now invalidated the digital signature.

We're not stupid.

Edit: And to prove my point somebody else beat me to checking the digital signature.

setup.exe file uploaded:

You didn't say you leaked it?

Edited by shockz

OMG i can't believe people as dumb as you no offence.. read my previous posts.............. and head down to <>] and check the comments..

You didn't say you leaked it?
Edited by shockz

OMG i can't believe as dumb as you no offence.. read my previous posts.............. and head down to<>

OMG i can't believe people as dumb as you no offence.. read my previous posts..............<>] and check the comments..

Yeah I see that now, but when you don't put quotes around what you're saying when you copy paste it really sounds like you're the one saying that. That's what the "Quote" option is for.

Plus, your English is poor so I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by shockz

Dude, please read my previous posts. I didnt even modify its someone from mininova claims it.. fake or truth i dont know.

Well I can see that you probably did not leak it since I am following the same mininova thread too. But next time at least use quotes and write a little description warning us what it is. This is a forum and this thread will likely get hammered in the coming days, so it is not wise to post untrustworthy links like that regardless of intentions.

I think koinonia got the lesson. In the meantime, it is just so funny how this noob on that mininova thread is still trying to convince people 7056 exists. Will be keeping tabs on that just to get some good laughs while I wait for the download to finish.

Okay. I've just downloaded random .dll files from the torrent and they all have the 7048 build. If this is indeed a fake then it's a very convincing one since someone took the time to go out and modify most of the dll's.

Also, when I said before about just removing the build 7000/7022 .wim images from the iso's and replacing them with the new ones, I might advise against it as the .dll files have been updated (i.e. the new build numbers).

post-95774-1236100225_thumb.png

Also, when I said before about just removing the build 7000/7022 .wim images from the iso's and replacing them with the new ones, I might advise against it as the .dll files have been updated (i.e. the new build numbers).

Should not matter as the setup is really just a PE enviroment, if 7000 installed fine there should be no problem using the older version of it.

In a conference call yesterday with MS, they were saying that build 7050 was being tested. I doubt they are higher than 7051 today.